Tuesday, July 29, 2014

SAVE MONEY!!!!







When I was little, Mawmaw used to save green stamps.  Does anyone remember those? You would get them when you checked out at the grocery store.  You could save them for dishes or other gifts.  I wish that they still did that!

Even though green stamps don't exist anymore, there are countless ways to save and even get stuff for free. True, many of them are scams, but some are legit and very beneficial.  Here are a few of my favorites:


  • Mycokerewards.com- Do you buy Coke products?  There are codes under bottle caps and inside of 12 & 20 packs of all Coke products.  You can easily register on Mycokerewards.com and start earning points today.  You can enter a maximum of 120 points a week, so don't forget to enter them each week.  They will even send you a reminder.  I haven't paid for a magazine in years.  There are other rewards such as electronics, gift cards, photo gifts, etc.  I just enjoy magazines.  I have subscriptions to seven magazines and I didn't pay for any of them.  
  • Join Sample Source- I signed up and one month later got a box full of goodies!  If you rate them when they send you a survey about the products, they keep you on the mailing list.  I got a full sized toothbrush that was AMAZING, coffee, over the counter medications, snacks, hair products etc.  
  • allyou.com/- My favorite magazine and the best place for coupons, daily free samples and great tips on how to save a lot of money!





MORE MONEY SAVING TIPS TO COME! ENTER YOUR EMAIL IN THE SPACE BELOW THE TITLE AND GET AUTOMATIC UPDATES.




SHARE ON FACEBOOK, GOOGLE+, ETC.  SEE BUTTONS BELOW EACH POST.

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS, QUESTIONS, SUGGESTIONS, ETC.

CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment